Taking place at the University of Plymouth, UK, between 5–8 September 2023, the International Conference on the Environmental Effects of Nanoparticles and Nanomaterials is the leading international conference on environmental nanoscience. The upcoming meeting will be the 16th edition of this annual conference series.
This meeting will bring together researchers from academia, government, and industry to discuss recent advances in our understanding of the fate and behaviour of nanomaterials, their applications, their potential effects on the environment and key issues relating to maintaining the economic and social benefits of nanotechnology.
Call for Abstracts – Now Open (please submit by 19th June 2023)
Participants are invited to submit abstracts and share their work via an oral presentation or a poster. Registration for abstracts is now open and can be submitted here.
Papers/posters are welcome on these themes:
- Fate and environmental chemistry of nanoparticles, nanomaterials and microplastics
- Detection and measurement of nanomaterials/particulates in environmental samples
- Detection of nanomaterials/particulates in biota
- Ecotoxicity of nanoparticles, nanomaterials and microplastics
- Mechanistic effects on plants, algae, invertebrates, fish, amphibian and other wildlife
- Ecosystem effects and ecological impact
- Environmental risk assessment of nanomaterials and other particulates
- Nanotechnology applications in the environment including: novel remediation methods, detecting pollutants and diagnostic tools for wildlife health
- Science policy and governance of nanosafety
Keynote speakers: Jim Ranville (USA), Ilaria Corsi (Italy) and Victor Wepener (South Africa).
Registration – Now Open: To register your place at the 16th ICEENN Conference please visit here.
Full delegate fee £360, Student delegate fee £200
If you have any queries, please email: email@example.comVisit Event Website Add to my calendar