On October 12 & 13 2023 Graz will become the hotspot of the Austrian and international Biotech industry: We are proud to host the “1st Biotech Summit Austria” at the Medical University of Graz.
Biotech Austria and Human.technology Styria will bring together the key players of the Austrian and international biotech industry for the first time and shed light on cutting-edge technology from a variety of perspectives.
It is about
- Trends and developments in biotechnology
- The biotech vision of BigPharma
- Funding & financing for StartUps and established companies
- Regulatory landscape and best practices for clinical trials
The programme includes key notes, panels and workshops – among others with Mark Kotter – founder and CEO bit.bio – and Joachim Vogt, AbbVie – as well as career sessions, start-up pitches and of course best networking opportunities at the gala dinner and party in the Dom im Berg.
- Network with peers and industry leaders
- Gain insights from top-notch speakers and panelists
- Discover potential funding and collaboration opportunities
- Expand your knowledge and stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments
How Can You Benefit from This Event:
- Gain visibility for your company or organization
- Connect with potential partners, investors, and customers
- Learn from successful entrepreneurs and experts in the field
- Develop new skills and knowledge to drive your career forward
Top 5 Objectives to Make Your Stay a Success:
- Attend the keynote speeches, held by renowned biotech entrepreneurs and investors.
- Participate in 1:1 partnering sessions to explore collaboration opportunities with other attendees.
- Join the panel discussion on venture capital to learn from experienced investors.
- Join the panel discussion on “Do’s and Don’ts in Partnering with Pharma”.
- Get inspired by startup pitches on the second day.