Are you interested in nano-pharmaceutical innovation?
Looking for ways to improve your production of nano-pharmaceutical products?
The NanoMedicine-Austria webinar took place on 28 November 2022 focussing on “PHOENIX – The Open Innovation Test Bed for Enabling Nano-pharmaceutical Innovative Products – Presentation of its Open Call & Expertise of the Austrian Partners”. Learn about the PHOENIX Open Call, providing pro bono services along the entire nano-pharmaceutical production chain, and get to know the Austrian PHOENIX partners, who presented their specific expertise.
- Welcome & Introduction by Susanne Resch (BNN) & NM-AT Chairs
- Presentation of PHOENIX-OITB by Susanne RESCH (BNN)
- Presentation “Nanomedicine Austria Digital Process Design” by Hannes BAUER (RCPE)
- Presentation “Infrared Raman Spectroscopy for PAT Applications” by Paul GATTINGER (RECENDT)
- Presentation “Safe-and-Sustainable-by-Design & its Added Value for Nanopharmaceuticals” by Susanne RESCH (BNN)